Sunday, June 6, 2010

Road Trip!


I took a little trip to Idaho Falls with the kids to see my mom, my brother and my Grandpa this week! I even got to spend my Birthday with them! It was a blast. I'm actually sad to leave tomorrow...

Earlier this week I drove to Blackfoot and got to hang out with my dear friend Jenny, who I hadn't seen in a few years... We talked until about two-thirty in the am. I don't know about her, but it was way worth the lack of sleep!

I had a blast, but tomorrow morning I have to get up early and drive the long drive back home.

2 comments:

  1. It was definately worth the lack of sleep... however, I am wondering why the heck we didn't get a photo together. We have known each other for 11 years and we don't have any pics together! Guess we were too busy catching up! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call! Next time we will have to do that!!

    ReplyDelete